5 big takeaways from timeline for pages
- Enhanced customer service with the direct message option. Users now have the ability to message a company’s inbox and have private dialogues. Can you imagine what this means for customer service? 😉
- The admin panel makes it easier to manage your Facebook pages. Get notifications, new likes, insights, and messages all from one panel.
- The use activity log makes it easy to see what fellow employees that manage social media campaigns have been up to. Stay up to date on your social strategies and don’t miss a single beat.
- The benefits of timeline of course, highlighting important events, milestones, business achievements, are all now easier to highlight and showcase to your clientele via timeline.
- The cover photo is the biggest takeaway from an aesthetic standpoint. The cover photo acts like a large billboard and creates a branding opportunity that is much more effective than the photo strip that appeared across the top of the previous Facebook for pages format.
Leave a Reply