Marketing For The Future, LLC State of the Marketing Environment 2013
As we head full blast into 3013 there are a few things marketers need to keep in mind.
- 2013 will be the the year of the tablet. Just look at this graph:
- Social media spend is predicted to break records in marketing budgets for internet advertisers in 2013 . More than 22 percent reported an increase in their social media budget compared to a year ago, while only six percent reported a decrease. So, there are nearly four times the number of small businesses that have increased their social media budget, versus those that have decreased.
- Get on Google +. Period. It will become an even bigger part of search.
- Content will remain king
- Animated GIF’s will become the new MEME’s for marketers
- At least one new site you we have not heard of will pop up and be unbelievably successful in 2013
- Instagram could make a half billion dollars in revenue
Leave a Reply