1) Create a signup form on your website so customers can easily opt in.
2) Collect emails at community events, home shows, and fairs.
3) Run a Facebook contest requiring participants to share their email address with you to be entered into the contest.
4) Ask current customers for their email addresses. Some may be reluctant but let them know it is to help you better serve them.
5) Make it crystal clear you will not sell, distribute, or share their email information with anyone.
6) Utilize SMS messaging to collect email addresses through a contest or giveaway.
7) Provide useful information and emails that customers will want to forward to their friends and family to help grow your opt in list.
Tell us other ideas that businesses can use to grow their email database in the comments section below!
Leave a Reply