10 ideas to get your website more quality links
Our readers are often asking us questions about ways to gain quality links. Below are some brainstorming ideas to help you get started on a successful link building campaign. Remember there is a huge difference between quality links and poor links, no link is always better than a poor link. These ideas will help you get started on your quest to acquire those solid links form the web.
- Create useful content that people and bloggers are inclined to share.
- Create a list of top 10 myths for (insert category)
- Utilize your PPC campaign to drive quality traffic and links
- Write and post an article at EzineArticles
- Talk to other websites and trade quality content (Link Exchanges)
- Get a link from your local chamber of commerce and BBB Websites
- Register for Google local Places and post a link to your website in your profile
- Write a press release using PRWeb
- Utilize social sharing websites like Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon, Etc.
- Launch an affiliate program