Looking for a reliable marketing agency can be a difficult task for any small business owner.
With rapid changing technology it seems like the advertising environment is rapidly changing on a daily basis, and it getting harder and harder to keep up with. That’s why when it comes to your internet marketing approach you need to be working with the most reputable agencies, but more importantly companies that meat your goals. Here are some questions to ask your self when shopping for an interactive marketing firm:
- Does the firm fit your style/culture?
- Are they ACTUALLY interactive?
- Are they fast paced and work i a start up environment?
- Do they share your companies vision for the future?
- Do they have a good reputation, or been around a long time?
- Have they delivered on recent projects/have case studies?
- Do they provide traceable results with you company goals in mind?
- Do they enrage with your potential clients across all mediums?
- Are they creative and unique to grab the attention of your target market in a way that has never been done?