Local SEO Tips
- Take photos of your office, or store and upload a minimum of six high-quality photos to help your local listing stand out.
- Ensure all of your company addresses are registered and up to date on Google+ Local.
- Design business cards that encourage customers to review your brand on Google, TripAdvisor, Yelp!, etc. Offer them a next-time discount incentive.
- Create landing pages with local intent. Submit them to Google Local if you have multiple addresses.
- Take a visit to your local library and dig deep into historical information about your local town or city. You might find a gem that hasn’t been written about online, which is great for picking up local citations and links. Michael Dorausch has some great tips in a local review of Tampa.
- Create a list of power reviewers within your sector and look to get on their radar.
- Make sure you’re listed on the key local providers, such as Yell, ThomsonLocal, ReachLocal, etc.