5 good reasons to invest the time and money in organic SEO
If you or your business has not been paying much attention to your SEO, (Search Engine Optimization) you could be losing valuable business. Some people believe that “SEO is Dead”, but this statement is far from the truth. As a matter of fact, SEO is more alive and more vital now than ever before. The businesses that are investing in an SEO optimized web infrastructure are the companies that are reaping the rewards in search results. Many of these companies did not develop a strategy overnight but have spent years tweaking, switching, and refining there SEO process. Below are 5 good reasons your company should invest the dollars in a solid SEO plan.
- SEO isn’t dead. Although the algorithms search engines may change SEO is still very much alive. Perhaps even more so since the Google Hummingbird update.
- SEO Pays for Itself. SEO needs to be thought of like any other investment. In terms of ROI organic SEO has proven to be one of the best online marketing investments a company can make. While PPC (Pay Per Click) may drive more revenue and social media may be more important for your image, your organic SEO in many ways remains a bedrock of your online presence.
- Search Engines Rule the Market. Whether you agree or not it is true. The Power of Search Engines is unprecedented and if you are on page 5 when someone is Googling your company name well that isn’t a good sign for your brand.
- Your Competitors are doing it. That’s right. Your competition has already started to invest in organic SEO, which makes this a very good reason to invest in organic SEO for your company also. If not, you may be left in the dust by your competition.
- SEO isn’t Going Anywhere. The 5th and perhaps the most important reason to invest in SEO in my eyes is the fact that SEO is here to stay. Google, Yahoo, and Bing are designed to deliver relative results based on internet search queries and that won’t be changing anytime soon. Unless you think Google is going out of business, then invest in SEO!
How does a company that has very little cash flow take advantage of this?
Make sure to take advantage of blogging and invest the time to do so. This can have profound effects on your SEO. Hope this helps!