Making the case For Mobile Marketing
In 2013, smartphone subscriptions in the US grew 28% year over year. By the end of 2013 worldwide smartphone usage reached 1.4 billion and tablet usage reached 268 million. 75% of smartphone users have used their mobile devised to get real-time based information to fulfill an immediate need. Make sure your business is involved in the mobile purchasing process.
By the numbers:
- 129,000,000 Smartphones owned in the United States (2012)
- 92% of U.S. Adults own and cellphone and 56% own a smartphone (2013)
- 29% of Americans use only mobile devise to access the internet (2013)
- 44% of email is opened on a mobile device (2013)
- 80% of Adults 18-44 have their smartphones with them 22 hours a day!