11 Quick Content Production Ideas
- Take photos and make them available under a Creative Commons license.
- Write topical content about a trend from that day.
- Interview experts within your niche (bait).
- Craft an exclusive content pitch for a leading authority website.
- Focus on one piece of great content, instead of four average ones.
- Develop a content ideation plan for an infographic using data from within your company.
- Answer common questions asked within your industry. This can be a great method for brainstorming content ideas.
- Set up Google Alerts for these questions so when these are asked on blogs or forums you can reply with your opinion (and link to your content).
- Create and syndicate video content to target new audiences.
- Offer a discount promotion to get people talking, and so they are picked up on promo-code websites.
- Create a attention grabbing 404 error page. Your users will love it, and it might get you some links for creativity!
Leave a Reply