Follow these Twitter best practices below and not only will you gain more followers, but you will sell more!
- Send a direct message welcoming all new followers. Tell them who you are, and what you do. Send them a link to your website, they followed you for a reason so this is a great opportunity to reach your hand out to them and help solve their problem.
- Follow back all your new followers. If you don’t follow back then your followers may think you are uninterested in getting their business or hearing what they have to say.
- Be sure you give a shootout or response to anyone that mentions you. If someone tweets your handle they are going to expect a response back, particularly if the tweet they sent was regarding your products or services.
- Participate in Follow Friday activities. If someone gives you a shout out on Follow Friday make sure you give them one back. There is nothing more irritating then not getting a Follow Friday back. 😉
- Respond to your mentions in a timely fashion. Don’t wait 2 years to get back to the person that just asked you about your product. If they are asking you a question try to respond within 12 hours at the latest, wait 24 and it might be too late.
- Make sure you fully fill in your profile with a link to your website. Your profile can say a lot about your company, and it’s vital that you clearly communicate your message in your about section. This simple 5 minute task can make or break you, so make sure you fill it in properly.
- Engage with your Twitter audience and jump in the conversation. Don’t wait to be mentioned before you jump In the conversation, if you notice people talking about a subject you are an expert or professional in then jump in the conversation. People on Twitter love getting engaged by brands and companies of all sizes.
- Remember that content is king. If you are posting good content on your Twitter account then the followers will come and your sales will grow.
Reblogged this on How to Make MASSIVE Cash..